There are a number of pest control services that are offered to ensure that pests which have infested your home or office are dealt with appropriately. Pest control is categorised into two main services which are:
- Commercial pest control services.
- Residential pest control services.
Commercial pest control services.
Commercial properties need to look clean so that clients are happy as they come in to seek various goods and services. The sight of pests crawling around your commercial property can destroy your reputation and business. It is important to seek the services of pest control contractors so that they are able to remove these pests from your property.
Commercial pest control solutions are achieved around principles of integrated pest management (IPM). These principles are widely used and recognised in the world and when utilised will ensure that pest control is achieved. When doing pest control the environment around your commercial property should be analysed so that an appropriate action plan is developed ensuring that your pest problems are resolved effectively.
Pest control contractors should ensure that they work discretely especially as they work in commercial properties. No one needs to know that a commercial property may have pests and therefore the discretion of pest control contractors will ensure that the pest problem is solved without damaging the reputation of a business.
Residential pest control services
Residential pest control solutions should include the following factors:
- Safety of your home by using pest control methods which will not compromise the integrity of the structures in your home.
- The pest control products used should be environmentally friendly to ensure that they do not pose any harm to the environment around your home.
- Pest control should be done by professionals to ensure that the process is successful.
- Pest control contractors should ensure that they do not put the occupants of a home at any risk of danger as they undertake their task.
Pest control services
Pest control services which are integrated include:
- Timber pest controls such as borers, fungal decay and termites.
- Management of flying insects.
- Control of wasp and bee nests.
- Bird control using methods such as deterrents, trapping and netting.
- Controlling of weeds.
- Fixed control systems and fumigation.
Pest control for both commercial and residential areas is important to ensure that pests do not take over your premises. When you find pests on your property consult a pest control contractor to find the best solution that fits your needs.